Idyllic Aegean With 7-Night Cruise
Fascinating archaeological treasures, sunny beaches, crystal-blue water, and much more await you on this marvellous Greece vacation. Your tour starts and ends in Athens and includes guided sightseeing with an expert Local Guide. Among the sights you will see, you’ll visit the Acropolis, located on a rocky promontory and dating to the 5th century BC. Then enjoy the highlight of your vacation, a 7-night cruise on the Aegean Sea cruising to some of the world’s most beautiful islands. Cruise to Kusadasi in Turkey and enjoy the white-sand beaches, the covered bazaar, and visit ancient Ephesus, with its fascinating Greek, Roman, and Byzantine excavations. Explore the Old Town of Rhodes and visit the fabulous Temple of Athena in Lindos. Next is Heraklion on Crete and Knossos, the center of the 3000BC Minoan civilization. Stop in Santorini (weather permitting), still an active volcano offering one of the world’s most breath-taking panoramas, where you’ll see bright white buildings and cliffs rising from the Aegean Sea-one of Greece’s most beautiful spots. Next is Milos, the “Island of Colors” followed by Mykonos, Greece’s jet-set island with its seafront village, sandy beaches, and whitewashed houses. Wander through the picturesque alleys and narrow streets; take photos of the windmills that overlook the embankment; relax at a waterfront café; and watch for the official mascot of Mykonos, a pelican.Whilst sailing, enjoy the ship’s many amenities. Sunbathe, sip a cool drink, splash in the pool, and relax. The Greek Islands are calling you, and now is your chance to experience their beauty, fascinating histories, stunning scenery and ancient monuments. This is a dream vacation to Greece!
ATHENS Welcome drink; guided sightseeing, visit the AcropolisCRUISING Seven-night cruise with ports of call at Kusadasi (Turkey), Rhodes (Greece), Heraklion (Crete), Santorini (weather permitting), Milos, MykonosCRUISE DETAILS:
- Rotation of ports of call may vary for congestion reasons at certain ports with or without prior notice.
- Cabin categories: Inside cabin (category IB) Outside cabin (category XB)
- All cabins with two lower beds and private shower and toilet.
- Full entertainment program on board.
- Globus Host service throughout the cruise.
- Please ask your Travel Consultant for cruise ship details. At time of printing, the ship scheduled to depart for the cruise portion of your vacation is the Celestyal Crystal, operated by Celestyal Cruises. Certain departures may be operated by other Celestyal Cruises ships of similar standard.
Athens – Piraeus (Embarkation)
Milos – Mykonos
At Leisure On Mykonos
Piraeus (Disembarkation) – Athens